Tuesday, April 21, 2015

name change?

Yep, I changed my blog name. And web address. You know, just to confuse everyone.

My old name, "What's in a Name?" just seemed so clunky and weird to me. It didn't really seem to fit what I blog about, and it no longer really seemed to fit me. I originally chose it because it was the title of one of my favorite songs I'd written, and I was aiming for this blog to be about my writing.

BUT that was a few years ago, and I don't write songs much anymore (though I'm hoping one day that'll change... maybe when a certain little boy can play/do things by himself a bit more and I can have a few minutes a day when I can strum around on my guitar...) And now, I mostly blog about my life as a mama and updates on my baby. And if there's one thing that's gotten me through the last year of pregnancy and postpartum craziness, it's my addiction to peanut butter. :)

It's a big problem. It really is. I don't think I'll ever be able to put into words quite how much I love/need/crave peanut butter. And I'm thinking that this motherhood thing is going to take quite a few more jars of Skippy to get through... Stay tuned for this blog to start sounding more and more like a mommy blog.

Because, let's be honest. That's basically what it's been for the last few months since Bug was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!