Tuesday, August 20, 2013

things i love

1When my cookies don't have raisins in them.

2When cucumbers aren't ruined into pickles.

3Those days when I can sleep in

4When I can eat a bajillion pieces of cake and lose ten pounds.

5When bugs don't come into my house.

6When the system I use for work isn't the lamest thing ever.

7When I can finish a morning run without feeling like I'm kind of dying.

8When I don't drip sweat into paper cuts.

9When I don't get a hangnail that rips off and bleeds and makes me want to cry like a two-year-old.

10When the movie is as good as the book.



Okay, so this was mostly a disguised list of things I hate... but I get points for optimism, right?
What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!! Especially number 10!
    Paper cuts are possibly the worst thing ever, I've never dripped sweat into mine lol but I know that would kill like a mother!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!