Monday, March 11, 2013

worst. blogger. ever.

Yep. That's me.


Who hasn't written a post in a month and a half?

Boo.

I see all of these other blogs that get updated daily with tons of great content and new photos and hilarious anecdotes, and I say to myself, "Self... why can't you do that?"

I've been ultra busy. But who isn't busy these days? I have no excuses.

Let's see if I can be better.

What have I been up to?

Designing and printing wedding announcements

Taking Fiance to tuxedo fittings (and FYI, he looks even better than  George Clooney in a tux).

Registering for wedding gifts (Including giant forks, swirly straws, and candy bars, courtesy of Fiance).

Purchasing bridesmaid dresses, wedding shoes, wedding veil, and planning for wedding photography...

But I think the most important thing I've been up to is...


I got a new, grown-up, full-time, graduated-person job!!!

Now you're completely updated on my life! Congratulations. :)

So, what have you all been up to?

4 comments:

  1. I've missed you! Haha how much longer until you're a married woman? What's this job you got?? Congrats!!! Can't wait to see how cute your wedding will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been missing you. Was thinking about you the other day. So glad for an update. Hope you'll do some more wedding posts soon! :) How much longer?
    Congrats on the job! What are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture of you two. That's so exciting that you got a job! What are you doing? So glad that you are back in the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!