Monday, March 25, 2013

family

Ever since I was little, my ultimate goal has always been to be a mother. Nothing in the world is more important to me than that, and I can't wait for the day a few years from now when Jon and I will be able to add a little one to our family.

But for many, life throws them a hard-ball and makes becoming a parent more difficult. It breaks my heart to hear stories of a couple that desperately wants children but haven't been given the opportunity to have any.

My brother and sister-in-law, Mike and Madison Olson, have begun the process to bring a child into their lives. They've gotten approved for adoption, and now all they need is to find a child to love.

If you know of anyone with a baby that needs loving, wonderful parents, please check out their adoption page or their blog.


Mike and Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!