Tuesday, January 8, 2013

school is dumb. let's get married.

School started yesterday. Wanna know how excited I was? Maybe this will give you some kind of idea:

1I was late to my first class.
2I didn't check where my classes were until I was running out the door.
3I forgot my backpack.
4No new pencils, pens, notebooks, or even textbooks until the second day of school... and only then because I begrudgingly decided not to let myself get behind on the homework yet. ("Yet" being the key word in that sentence...)
5I didn't bring any food for lunch.
6I fell asleep in my first class.
7I still haven't gotten any supplies for my editing class.
8I haven't done any of the homework that's due tomorrow. I haven't even cracked the book open.


Needless to say, I am waaaaay over school right now. I just don't get people who keep going back for more after their Bachelor's. I'm so ready to be done.

14th semester of college? We're already in a fight.

So, instead of doing homework, loving school, and caring about my degree, I got to browse through more engagement photos! Wanna see? These are some of my favorites. :)




I adore this next shot.






And this is my absolute favorite. :)


6 comments:

  1. Aww! I can see why you would rather look at your photos than do school stuff! They are awesome! I'm just about to start uni and I can't help but feel excited. Wonder how long it will take for me to get over it too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygoodness, I love these!! The one where he's dipping you back and that last one are my favorites!! And the ones against the hay! :)
    The snow makes them even prettier!
    Wishing you lots of luck with school! Xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. School sucks! I agree! I'm taking a break though :) and loving all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your engagements are so so cute! Love them all! And since I am taking a semester break I have actually started to really miss school, weird right?!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! Im a new follower, look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, looks I have created and how-tos, picture tutorials and so on..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?!

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on facebook!

    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so cute! And I can totally relate to all the school stuff ;)
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!