There are so many things I could tell you about... but here are the highlights:
- Chocolate Mousse. Ohhhh man...
- Yogurt Parfaits. In these cute vases with little mini spoons. I almost died from all of the cuteness.
- My wedding colors. Everywhere!
- Dressing up like Audrey Hepburn. Maybe one day I'll be as glamorous as her.
- Meeting lots of ladies who have known Fiance since he was a kid. Fun, fun stories. :)
- Mini quiches! Those are seriously my favorite ever. I'm trying to convince my mother that we need them at the reception. NEED.
- Jessi and Chari's adorable babies taking turns letting me hold them. I seriously can't get over this new I-get-to-be-an-aunt-and-have-actual-nieces-and-nephews thing that comes along with marrying Fiance. I love it!
- Lots of fun gifts from all of these women who literally met me at the shower! I felt so spoiled...
- Little chocolate cupcakes. With blue frosting. And little sugar pearls on top. I think I ate thirty, and I am not ashamed.
It was so much fun. I love Fiance's family so much. They have been so wonderful about making me feel welcome into the clan.
So, without further ado, here are some pictures from the shower (taken by Chari).
And here's one with me and the two lovely ladies I get to call my sisters-in-law in just a few short months! (Missing the other two sisters-in-law that were out of state... hopefully we'll be able to get a picture of all five of us together one day soon!)
But bridal showers can be tiring business. Just ask my adorable almost-niece, Nora.
Have you been to any fun bridal showers?
Isn't Nora the cutest?
Do you love sugar pearls as much as I do?