Wednesday, December 5, 2012

mistakes of the week





Going to class. You'd think I would have learned by now that I always should just stay in bed. Guess who looked like this on Tuesday?























source


4Trying to read at 2am on the couch in the living room. If I was going to fall asleep after reading three words, I should have done it in bed. Where I don't wake up with weird back pains.

















source


3Not showering this morning. Seriously. Do I look like a hobo? Yeah... yeah, I do.













source


2Going to work. Always a bad decision. Life would be so much better spent sleeping.





















source




But my biggest mistake of the week?
1Convincing Fiance that I wasn't scared of zombies anymore and that I really needed to know what happened in the second episode of The Walking Dead... and the third episode. And the fourth...




















source


I am a glutton for punishment, I swear.


What are your top 5 mistakes of the week? Link up in the comments!
Have you checked out my twitter/pinterest/google+/facebook pages?

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I always feel like the first picture you have posted.
    I'm a new follower from the twitter,facebook,blog hop. :)

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from the blog hop!Cute blog:)

    http://dreamingisbelievingreally.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha cute! love this post :) seriously almost told the hubs i wasn't scared of zombies after watching the walking dead, then last week i spilled wine all over my self after jumping sooo high during the episode (pretty sure im scared lol)

    thanks for linking up to the blog hop! i am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. i'm following the blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!