Friday, December 14, 2012

counting down...


I'm counting down for a lot of things these days.

12 hours til Fiance and I take off to my family's house for Christmas (can't wait!)
2 days til we see my family
7 days til the Zombie Apocalypse
10 days til Christmas Eve. (And we get to Skype my missionary brother! Plus also, I love Christmas Eve. Nothing quite like gathering around a Christmas tree and reading the story of the birth of Christ with family.)
4 and a half months til I marry the man of my dreams and graduate from college. Woot!
7months til my birthday. Best day of the year, fools!
8 months til my brother comes home from Russia!
1 year til next December 14th!
2 years til the next one!

What are you counting down to?

3 comments:

  1. So many things to look forward to. It sounds like this year is going to be amazing for you. So excited that in just over four months you are going to be getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this blog

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we get to skype missionaries now!! I haven't met my new bro-in-law, but I get to skype him on Christmas which will be so great! And so special for his family :) Love the blog!

    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!