It was Fiance's birthday on Saturday, so this past weekend was one full of lots of sugar, lots of balloons, and lots of general awesomeness.
Here are the highlights:
- Lying to Fiance for the first time. One multiple occasions. But it's okay, because the next one explains the lies.
- SURPRISE PARTY! (The first one I've ever thrown. And guess what? He was surprised. Score!)
- Blowing up dozens of balloons. And not even passing out once.
- Birthday cake! With lots of yummy frosting that dyed our teeth red!
- Trick candles (courtesy of the awesome Mary Wilson--you rock)! So much for Fiance's wishes coming true... mwahahaha...
- Ice cream! (Let's be real, it's not a real birthday without ice cream.)
- Breakfast in bed! (Which meant I got to eat it too. And I love bacon, eggs, and pancakes as much as Fiance does... Maybe more. So really it was more of a present for me. But don't tell Fiance--he still thinks I was doing it for him. ;)
- Lots and lots of birthday cuddling
- Date to see Skyfall
- Tons of popcorn and Dr. Pepper. Yes, we got extra butter on the popcorn. Yes, it was delicious. Yes, you are jealous.
- Pizza (courtesy of Fiance's mom)
- Christmas lights
- Dinner the next day with Fiance's brother and sister-in-law. And holy cow it was yummy.
All in all, a very successful birthday weekend. (I mean, did you notice how much FOOD was involved?)
(Sorry for the blurriness on the photos... I was using my ipod camera...)
Also, in other news, I recently just opened up a facebook page for my blog. I'm still working on getting a button up for my sidebar, but you can check out the page HERE.
Have you ever thrown a surprise party?
How much butter do you like on your popcorn?
Don't you think Fiance's birthday getup is hot?