Saturday, November 24, 2012

the RING!

So... many of you have been asking for photos of the ring, and I haven't yet posted any. That's because I haven't had THE ring.

See, my dad is a custom jeweler, and we were having a custom ring made according to a design we put together ourselves. Fiance proposed with just a simple solitaire, and that's what I have been wearing for the past few weeks while we have been working with my dad on the design.

But now we have the real ring. I'll post more about it later, but I thought I'd share some pictures. I love love LOVE it. :)





18 comments:

  1. wow! It is stunningly beautiful! I love it! So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jono has a handsome thumb. And the ring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jono has a handsome thumb. And the ring is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Nice work on the design :)

    Kelsey
    Storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Talent all around! Can't wait to see the wedding rings!!! Congrats again Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's one gorgeous ring!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness your ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love LOVE it too!! So pretty.

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if this is what you were going for... but your ring reminds me of the women's dresses in Elizabethan England. And I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is sooo beautiful! Love it. Congratulations girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such a gorrrrgeous ring - wow! i'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW that is a beautiful ring!!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!