Saturday, November 17, 2012

how to not get mono from your fiance

Does your fiance/boyfriend/husband have mono?
Great! I bet your life is a great big ball of awesome right now!
I have great advice for you on how to not get mono from said fiance/boyfriend/husband. I've condensed all of my best advice down to 5 easy steps:

1Make sure and be with him whenever you have free time. The more time you spend with him, the better. I also recommend being in very close proximity whenever possible. When people have high fevers, it naturally makes them want you to be close by so they can feel your body heat. Promise.

2When you talk to him, make sure you're very close to his face so that he can hear you and so that he feels loved. People with nausea and sore throats love it when other people talk really close to their faces.

3Share food with him. Like Panda Express. And soup. And chili.

4Share drinks with him, too. When he drinks grape juice (because it's his favorite), make sure to ask if you can have a sip, too. Don't let him try to convince you to use a different cup. That's just silly.

5Whatever you do, don't you dare stop kissing him.


What, you got mono?
Well, don't blame me. I did all that stuff and didn't get sick so obviously you did something wrong.




Sorry for all of the mono posts lately... It's not like mono has been on my mind a lot the past three weeks or anything...
***Also, disclaimer, this post was sarcastic. Sometimes I do that.
Don't kiss people with mono. It is a bad idea.

13 comments:

  1. Probably obvious and stupid question... Did you end up with mono?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details! :) ordinarilyobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. oh mono, its one of those things that you can't really predict. hope he gets better soon.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's just the luck of the draw. That time, you got lucky!

    I've nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Blog Award! See my blog for more info! Congrats!

    Liebster Blog Award

    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I had mono once and my bf did those same things and didn't get sick! I believe you! haha I also nominated you for this little award floating around. So popular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Whenever either I or my boyfriend gets sick we always try to stay away from each other. He works as a PA and can't afford to get sick...and I'm just a big baby when I'm sick.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the hop & following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your fiance feels better soon!! I love your sense of humor! :)
    Xox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jessica. I hope your fiance gets better soon. I've nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award on my blog Sensational Creations. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jessica! Thanks for visiting my blog from the hop! So glad you didn't get mono, it is the worst, so I hope your fella is feeling better soon! Happy Thanksgiving! :}

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute!

    Following! Hope you get to 200 soon.

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your sense of humour! Hope he gets better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha--I hope people never decided to take any advice that I write because I can never bring myself to write advice that's actually true! Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!