Saturday, November 10, 2012

5 reasons fiance rocks the world

1He lets me call him up first thing in the morning and doesn't even get mad when I wake him up--even though he's sick. And then he lets me tell him silly stories that have no point for an hour without complaining once. And he laughs in all the right spots, too.

2He takes care of me when I get stressed out about the wedding even though he's the sick one and I should really be taking care of him.

3Even though he bought me my giant teddy bear (fondly named Chester), he always talks about how much he wants to "beat that loser up" or "smack that dummy in the face" whenever I mention how much I cuddle with it. Glad to know he likes me enough to be jealous of a teddy bear. :)

4Sometimes he texts me long, run-on sentences in all caps about how much he loves me and how it just burst out of him and he didn't have time for spaces or punctuation or grammar.

5He always reminds me that no matter how the wedding day ends up, no matter who is there, no matter what my bridesmaids wear or what color my cake is or who takes our pictures, at the end of the day all that will truly matter is that we will be together for forever and that he will be able to hold my hand every day of that forever.

This is definitely our best picture ever. I think we'll use it for our wedding announcements. It's just so "us."


Sorry my blogging has been sporadic at best the past two weeks. Sorry if all I talk about for the next six months is my wedding. Sorry if I post way too many pictures of that adorable man I get to call mine (I just can't seem to get enough of that smile and those baby blue eyes).

You guys all rock. :)

11 comments:

  1. This is cute! Number 4 is my favorite :) and I agree. Wedding announcement worthy picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! No worries, I’m sure when I’m engaged (someday) I’ll talk a lot about my fiance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I appreciate it. :) Fiances are a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. Um...already commented, awkward! But I just had to tell you...I recently started following you on Pinterest. All of your wedding pins, I love! It makes me miss my wedding. So you inspired me to start posting my bridals and wedding photos on my blog and pin them to pinterest. haha Come look if you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love it! I will definitely be blog stalking. And I need to follow you back on Pinterest for sure! haha :) Thanks for your cute comments - you rock!

      Delete
  4. Hey Jessica! Im one of your newest followers. I would love for you to follow me back http://www.navywif33.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I've followed you back now, too. :)

      Delete
  5. Yall are so cute.

    New follower via Sunday Sync.
    http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. after i got your email i thought i'd swing by your blog.
    what a great fiance.
    gosh i love weddings, seriously addicted.
    when's the big day.
    oh and we will get you a better picture, promise.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big day's not til May, so we've got lots of time. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Can't wait to do pictures!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!