Friday, October 26, 2012

prayer

Sorry that my blogging has been so sparse this week. It might be that way for a little while.

As it turns out, Boyfriend didn't get my nasty cold. He's got the worst case of mono I've ever seen.

Everything is going to be all right eventually, but right now it's very hard on both of us. He's miserable, feverish, nauseated, and weak. And I'm worried, frazzled, emotional, and exhausted. Together we make a fine pair.

I'm learning this week what it means to really worry. It is torture. And I hate how helpless I feel. Watching him be so sick absolutely kills me.

So right now, I just ask that you keep Boyfriend and me in your prayers.

Thanks, guys.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I’ll pray for him! I got mono really bad last year, and I was only 15 at the time, so I know what he’s going through. Hope he heals fast.

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourselves. Hope boyfriend is soon on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, being sick is not only not fun, but I know it can be overwhelming especially with mono. Hope you guys recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely add you two in my prayers, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope he gets well soon.

    All my love Chrissi xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything will be okay, take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!