Thursday, October 4, 2012

if i were intelligent...

I would invent, market, and sell these five things.
If you steal my idea, please give me royalties. :)

1The Super-Sonic Ultra-Shower!!!


Tired of waiting for the water to be just right, only to step in and get 3rd degree burns all over your body?
Then look no further!
The Super-Sonic Ultra-Shower is here for you! With lots of buttons and doo-dads and even a nifty screen, this shower programs the temperature of your shower before you get in!

But wait, there's more!

The Super-Sonic Ultra Shower also is programmable to reduce steam! You heard right, ladies and gentlemen, no more choking to death every morning before work! Guaranteed to keep your brain cells from suffocating!

Ready to quit joggling the temperature back and forth from arctic-frozen to You-Know-Where hot? Ready to stop being terrified of your shower head?

Buy the Super-Sonic Ultra Shower... as soon as somebody more intelligent than me invents it!

2The Otter Pop Diet of Amazingness!



Ready to lose weight the super awesome, totally hip, most delicious way in the history of ever? Boy have I got a diet for you!

Drum roll...

The Otter Pop Diet of Amazingness!!!
Each Otter Pop tastes like a normal Otter Pop... but guess what? They aren't normal Otter Pops! (gasp!)
Infused with vitamins and minerals that have zero taste-changing abilities, these little babies are guaranteed to give you all the nutrients you need... in the most delicious way possible! (Think Vitamin Water--only a bajillion times yummier!)

Now you don't need to eat anything! Now you're the happiest person ever because you can eat Otter Pops all day long and be totally healthy while consuming only 25 calories per pop! Now you can be the skinny person you've always longed to be!

...Well... Maybe not right exactly at this moment... Probably more like sometime in the future... If anyone in the world besides me thinks this is a good enough idea to use their intelligence to make these amazing things.

3The Clean-Dishes-Putter-Away-er 3000!!!



Do your clean dishes sit in your dishwasher for days?
Does your clean dish rack pile so high it could count as one of the 7 Wonders of the World?
Are you ridiculously lazy?

Boy, have I got a surprise for you!

It's the Clean Dishes Putter Away-er 3000!!!

It does exactly what you think it does--It puts your dishes away in their proper place so you don't have to!

(If you invent this for me, I'll love you forever. And you can use this ad all you want.) (I know, I know. I'm so generous.)

4Insta-Zipline!



Are you always late to work or school? Is walking up that last hill to campus an inconquerable feat? Do you want to be Spiderman?

We can help!

Just purchase the Insta-Zipline! Shoot it from your home to your office building the same way Spiderman shoots his sticky web thread, hang on tight, and zipline all the way to work. It's that easy!

Leave your home late? That's just fine! Just use the Insta-Zipline, and you'll get to your appointment on time! (Unintentional, yet totally awesome rhyme that I am leaving just for you. You're welcome ;)

And, as a new feature, the Insta-Zipline is now equipped with a gravity-resisting mechanism--so if you need to get somewhere uphill, you can!

Never be late again!
Always make unforgettable entrances wherever you go!
You could even dress up like Spiderman and legitimately fool people on your way to work!

Worried you might fall off the Insta-Zipline and die? Well, stop worrying! It has anti-slippery-hands stuff you can apply to the handle so you'll never lose your grip!

5Super Delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Spread!


Need something delicious to slather all over your toast in ridiculously large quantities?

Craving a chocolatey snack that you can eat in the middle of the night with a spoon? (no shame, people!)

Dreaming of a silky, mouth-watering, yummy...?

...Oh wait. Someone was already intelligent enough to invent this one. Whoever that guy was is my all-time hero, and I am not exaggerating.

(PS I really think Nutella should pay me for all of the advertising I do for them. And that payment should come in the form of lots and lots of Nutella. A lifetime supply is the only thing I want in this world.)



There's my list, everyone. Hope you enjoyed it!

Also, please forgive my excessive use of exclamation points. I kept picturing Billy Mays doing these advertisements, and that guy's voice, by definition, was a big exclamation point. (My little brother and I used to call him "the yell-y guy" when we were little. A title that is very well-deserved, if you ask me.)

Also, this stuff is exciting, and it deserves exclamation points.

!!!        <-- (There are a few more, just for emphasis.)




What are five things you would invent if you had the know-how?
Interested in inventing one of these things? Just contact me. I've got all the details to make your product successful. :)

28 comments:

  1. Thanks for following ModaMama! I appreciate the support. Following back ;)

    Sincerely,
    Joanna
    www.ModaMamaBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, wow! Totally grateful for your follow! Can we swap buttons? I love this post, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is great, so original and loved reading it ! I would need that dishwasher, haha and I am a big Nutella fan too =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a set of 3 trendy bracelets from INPIRATEWETRUST.COM !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love idea #1! Reminds me of the horizontal shower idea (one of my previous posts) :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha - great ideas! I love the dishwasher unloader, that would DEFINITELY be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this list--if you find a manufacturer for the dish-putter-away-er....add me to your first customer list! :) Have a great weekend. Following from the Friday hop.

    Angela http://www.amamascorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I LOVE the dish-putter away-er. I hate putting up dishes. I hope the makers of that one also make a clothes folder and put awayer. :)

    I'm your newest follower from the blog hop.

    -Megan
    justasmalltowngirlsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I've followed you back!

      And yeah, I'd love it if my laundry could put itself away... I'll have to add that to my list!

      Delete
  8. I'd love to have the first one!hehe!I am always a victim of a shower that's shocking me with it's sudden hot temp.
    im a new follower from the blog hop!looking forward to more list of the things you plan to invent..hihi :)

    hugs,
    Meg http://confettiandfireworks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the follow! I've followed you back!

      Delete
  9. I keep hearing how awesome Nutella is but I have yet to try it, maybe I need to... great post, made me "lol"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't tried Nutella yet?! Girl, you have not LIVED! I adore the stuff... If you ever do decide to try it, let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  10. LOVE Nutella! And if you ever end up inventing an insta-zipline or a dishwasher that puts my dishes away for me, I will be the first in line to buy it!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier, by the way :) Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  12. followed you back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sign me up for the shower. And the dish washer because I NEED IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there! I'm a new follower. I Found you from the Aloha blog hop! This post was brilliant and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I've followed you back! Glad you liked the post. :)

      Delete
  15. i need an insta zip wire and love the last one, dont know where i would be without the secret tub of nutella hidden n the cupboard lol :D thanks for linking up for the aloha friday hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for providing the hop! :)

      Delete
  16. I love these - someone should definitely invent all of them. I don't buy nutella because I know I'll just scoff the lot with a spoon. Sigh.

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to stop buying the Nutella... it's really an awful addiction I need to get over. haha but it's just so delicious! haha

      Delete
  17. i want something to fold and put my clothes away. i like washing the clothes, aka dumping them in, but not the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, sister! It's easy dumping them in the washer! It's the hanging-them-up part I could do without!

      Delete
  18. Love all these inventions. I'm partial to a telephone booth time machine myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just need a shower to dry me afterwards as well! haha Being wet for however long is so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like an Insta-Dry mechanism or something... that would be great! I hate drying my hair--I wish there were some sort of button I could push that could instantly dry it! haha :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!