Thursday, October 18, 2012

day two: in which all the songs i like are because of that ninja i'm dating



Sorry I missed posting yesterday... I'm really sick. Disgustingly sick. But don't worry, I've got my giant Chester bear and Boyfriend to keep me alive. Sorry if you've emailed me about buttons or about following your blog or walking your dog... I'll get around to all of that once I can breathe through my nose again. ha. :)

Anyway, onto Day Two!

2Fine by Me by Andy Grammer. I came home from a date with Boyfriend not too long ago and was telling my roommate about some really sweet things he'd said and done for me. She kind of laughed and said, "have you heard Fine by Me by Andy Grammer? It sounds exactly like how Boyfriend talks to you." So I looked it up. And she was right, it sounds just like that cute boy I get to call mine. But it is also super catchy and fun, and it's one of my new favorite songs.

1Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Specifically the cover by Alex Goot and Julia Sheer. Boyfriend came home last week and played me this song because it reminded him of us. How cute is this boy? SO cute. :) I'm seriously the luckiest girl ever. And I now have a new favorite song ever.


Anyway... hope that you didn't mind the happy gushing about my man. Sometimes I can't help it. :) Especially when all I really need right now is to guzzle down a whole bottle of Nyquil and pass out for the next 63.2 hours. Maybe I'll go do that now.

Love you guys.


What are your favorite songs?
Have you ever been so sick that Nyquil tasted good to you?

5 comments:

  1. Aww I love "wanted" - this version is so pretty, too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it too! Isn't it the best song? :)

      Delete
  2. I love both of these songs! Good choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Andy Grammer!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the song "wanted". Every time I hear it on the radio it makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!