Sunday, October 7, 2012

day ten: i'm gonna give all my secrets away







10I wish I could be in a movie. Sometimes I wish it so bad that it almost makes me cry. This is a problem.

9I am extremely ticklish. This must remain a secret. You betray my trust, you die. I have been known to kick people's jaws and elbow people's livers. I will not be held financially responsible for any sort of damages incurred if you tickle me. You have been warned.

8Boyfriend and I have a secret signal for when my lazy eye is being lame in public so that I can fix it. We're like ninjas.

7I listen to (and like) Justin Bieber. Guilty pleasure. I'm twenty-two, but as long as you love me, we could be homeless, we could be staving, we could be Justin Bieber fans...

6I do not find Ryan Reynolds attractive. I know, I know, you never thought it was possible. Well, it's possible. You know who I do find attractive? Chris Pine. James Marsden. Hugh Dancy. And Boyfriend.

5My favorite cereal is Bite Size Shredded Wheat. Non-frosted. No sugar added. No honey. Just plain, delicious, wheaty gloriousness. For some reason, that's usually a shocker. My second-favorite cereal is Grape Nuts. Go ahead, I'll wait while you gag. I love that stuff.

4I absolutely adore baby boy clothes. I can't get over when little two-year-olds wear mini three-piece suits. There is nothing more adorable in the entire world. Period.

3I planned on studying music in college for probably eight years before I started college. I wanted to be a concert pianist. I wanted to study at Juilliard. (I had pretty lofty goals, I know.) It wasn't until I finally started college (at a university that was not Juilliard) that I realized I should study something I was passionate about. My heart just wasn't in the music (though I did love it). My heart was in my books.

2I played the Tin Man in my high school's production of The Wizard of Oz. Yes, I am female.

1I am happier now than I ever really have been in my life. And that's a secret I'm very happy to share. :)

Here is why:

I have these friends


I have this family













I have this guy







































(I found this 10 Day Challenge at The Song that Summer Sings. She's great. Go check her out.)

What are your secrets?
What makes you happy?

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your secrets, I know bieber songs can be very catchy... I catch myself listening to them sometimes (I am 24)

    Great blog! New follower here!

    xoxox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Glad you understand my Bieber love. :) I followed you back!

      Delete
  2. I've been participating in this link up. It's lots of fun! I'm the same way about being tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting details in that list haha! About #6--noticed boyfriend is dead last--but I'm sure that's just pure coincidence LOL!! I'm so happy to find your blog too and I'm excited to be a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah he pointed that out too... poor guy. But he knows he's #1 on my list--last the best of all the game, right? :) haha thanks for following!

      Delete
  4. Yay for baby boy clothes they are adorbs! I love dressing my son up cute.
    Thanks for linking up on Followers to Friends blog hop! I hope you met lots of new bloggy friends :)
    I have followed you back!
    Sylvia @ sweetepasylvie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! You'll have to post any pictures you have of your son in cute baby boy clothes so I can blog stalk the adorableness. :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. So what did you major in during college?

    Sounds like you have a wonderful support system in your family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English major. Editing minor. All things writerly and awesome. :) haha and yes, my family is seriously the best!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. So excited to find your cute blog. Love this list. I really appreciate # 8. I may have a lazy eye myself. I think I need to convince my husband that we need a signal....haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, a fellow lazy eye-er! haha yeah the signal is the best. We use it all the time! Only, it doesn't ALWAYS work, because Boyfriend is pretty used to my lazy eye so he doesn't always notice. But when he does, he's really good about letting me know so I can fix it! Let me know if you do try out the signal!

      Delete
  7. I too hate to be tickled! I WILL hurt someone to get away! Love the idea of this link-up! Will be checking it out! New follower from the GFC Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being ticklish is such a curse, isn't it? Haha thanks for coming by! I've followed you back! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!