Wednesday, October 10, 2012

day seven: all i want for christmas is ALL OF THIS! please don't leave anything out. thank you.



7A car that never breaks down, whose registration never expires, that doesn't need to be inspected because it is so awesome, that never runs out of windshield wiper fluid, that refills its gas tank by itself... Yeah. That would be pretty great. Any idea where I can get one of those?

6A crockpot. Those things are like magic. You put random food in, and it comes out tasting delicious. I need to buy one stat.

5My diploma. Holy cow can I just have it already? I've been through 12 rounds of finals already... the end of this semester will make 13. And I still won't have that stinking diploma! JUST GIVE IT TO ME, DANG IT!

4An agent. To sell my book. And make me famous. And validate me by thinking that the books I write are worth writing. But I mostly want one just so that I can say, "So I was talking to my agent on the phone earlier..." and sound totally legit.

3My own personal private jet. That I don't have to pay for. That comes equipped with all of the sparkling cider I could ever want. That has a bed in it so I can actually sleep when I fly. So I can go anywhere I want to go in the lap of luxury at a grand cost of $0.00. Yep. That would be the life...

2Motivation to work out every day. I was going to get up early this morning and go to the gym. Did that happen? I'll let you figure that one out...

1Jamba Juice. Right now, that's all I really want from this world. A nice cup of delicious, fruity divinity to help me forget that I have a dumb exam this afternoon. Something chock full of strawberries and deliciousness.


What do you want?
What's your favorite Jamba Juice smoothie?
Are you an agent that will sell my book and make me famous? 

9 comments:

  1. Lol I want jamba juice too!! We don't have one where I live unfortunately. We do have a tropical smoothie though :) and if I were an agent I would deff sell your book and make you famous (even though I've never read it, lol)

    xo, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! You're my favorite person today! Too bad all of the agents I'm querying aren't just like you... :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry hun I am no agent boooo ! But thanks for following me on my blog With Passion and Love :)

    There are too many things I would like but one in particular which is fairly big is to have my home fully renovated in time for the festivities ... that would be truly spectacular, but as I have too many projects planned that is not going to happen booo .. maybe the pixies will pop by and help hahahaha !!!!

    BTW I am not sure what a Jamba Juice is ?! I am English !!

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful and mostly realistic wants!! Hope you get them all :) I on the other hand want for mostly outlandish and unrealistic...lol but we can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness this is such a cute blog challenge! i'm going to have to steal it :) i found you on a blog hop and i'm glad that i did. my last post was actually what i want most for christmas, but it's kind of boring....just got married, i guess i'm boring now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love this idea! Cutest series ever. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a crockpot as a wedding gift 2.5 years ago, and it took me almost a year and a half to first use it. But? Totally use it a few times a month now. It's awesome. Definitely get one!

    And the jet? I want one too. And espesh a yacht, so we can sail around the world. Ahhh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! A yacht would be nice... you're a genius!

      Delete
  7. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!