Monday, October 8, 2012

day nine: love is for suckers, and i am a sucker



9Cucumbers. My favorite is to peel one and then walk around gnawing on it like I'm Bugs Bunny and it's my carrot. Vegetables don't get much better than that, ladies and gentlemen.

8One word: LoveSac. (Or is it two, since "Sac" is capitalized? This is sending my grammar training all out of whack...) Boyfriend has two. Now you know why I'm dating him.
(For the record, there are actually other reasons why I'm dating him. Lots and lots and lots of reasons. You'll probably get to hear all about those reasons as time goes on. But this is probably the most important reason. This is not news to him. :)

7Chester. He is the giant teddy bear that Boyfriend bought me this summer to keep me company while he was out of state. He (Chester) is giant and cuddly and soft and warm and cute and perfect and is the best snuggler in the world and the only difference between him and Boyfriend is that Boyfriend can talk. But maybe one day Chester will learn, and then they will be twins. Kind of.

6Olive Garden. It has been over a year and a half since my last visit. This is a hint. Who wants Italian food?!

5Blue nail polish. I don't know why. Blue isn't even my favorite color. And it doesn't even look that great on me. Sometimes love is confusing.

4Thanksgiving. Most people's favorite holiday is Christmas. Mine? Thanksgiving. But that's mostly just because my favorite pastime is gorging myself.

3Belgium. Favorite place I've ever been to. Plus also, I ate the best meal I've ever tasted before or since. (I'm not joking. That meal was so beautiful I cried. I'm not proud of it, but there you go.)

2"Facetious." It's my favorite word. I also have a favorite letter (R) and a favorite punctuation mark (the Oxford Comma). Obviously I picked the right minor (Editing).

1Earrings. I wear them every single day. It might have something to do with the fact that my dad is a custom jeweler and designer. But it's probably mostly because I'm a girl and I like to sparkle.



What do you love?
Do you have a favorite word?
Do you want to take me to Olive Garden?

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my page and following me :) I am also your newest follower! Love this post #5 is my favorite. but then again my partial to blue since it's my favoritest color. I am also doing the 10 day YOU challenge and just posted my 7 wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for following back! I'm going to have to hop on over to your blog to check out your 10 Day Challenge posts! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this You Challenge. It's wonderful getting to know other Bloggers. A few things I love...my puppies, walks on the beach, Travelling, Social Media, reality TV shows :)

    Thanks for linking up to my blog hop, I Love My Online Friends. I have followed you right back.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Olive Garden. I just got a HUGE craving for their breadsticks. Yum!

    My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, too! I get ridiculously good meals at both Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I like that Thanksgiving comes without the pressure of gift-giving, etc. It's only about the food. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Thanksgiving as well. Love having all the family around and of course eating. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way you eat cucumbers like that! I have never been a big fan of them but my mom used to eat them like that too lol.

    Hmm Olive Garden, I haven't been there in years why not?! ;)

    Thanks for following my blog following you back here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea! I'll have to get in on this next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post! I also love the Olive Garden and thanksgiving, mainly for the same reasons ;D
    I'm following you, hope you will follow me back:)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    Http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/
    Don't forget to check out my giveaway for FREE Skincare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following my blog! It was great to learn more about you, I am also a ginormous fan of gorging myself :) although my food of choice is usually Mexican! Following back!

    Twolovebirdswithoutanest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I might be freaky and commenting a lot but you are killing me. So funny and I can relate to everything you say, so excuse my creepiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Your comment just totally made my day! Glad I could make you laugh. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!