Friday, October 12, 2012

day five: why i'll never be able to diet


So besides my obvious addiction to peanut butter (which resulted in the name of my blog), I give you a list of my five OTHER food obsessions. Which ones do you like?

5Oreos!!!!!!!! (There are seriously never enough exclamation points for how much I love these things.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4Cookie Dough ice cream. So much wow I can't even handle it.

3Better-than-Sex Cake. I mean, how could you possibly go wrong with chocolate cake, sweetened condensed milk, caramel, Heath bar, whipped cream, more Heath bar and more caramel?? (Answer: you CAN'T!)

2Peach Cobbler. Yum yum yum yum yum yum YUM! (I think it's yummy. :)

1Nutella. Obviously. If you've been reading me for very long, you know that I love the stuff way more than any normal, sane person should. (Good thing I'm neither normal nor sane!)


...Would you look at that... All of my five favorite foods are desserts...
Well. The secret's out. I'm hopeless.
I like it that way. :)

What are your favorite foods?
How many exclamation points do you think Oreos deserve?
Are you abnormal and insane, too?

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha I definitely hear you! I love me some better than sex cake and if it's double stuffed Oreos than so many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My theory is that Double-Stuffed Oreos are the best for just snacking on, but the regular ones are the best for dipping in milk! mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!

      Delete
  2. Hahah! Love it. I think all my favorite foods are desserts too. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Following you back now! Hope you'll stop by next week for my find + follow friday hop :D

    ♥ Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll for sure have to check it out!

      Glad you like desserts as much as I do. :)

      Delete
  3. thanks for following! lovely blog ;) I followed back!

    http://rrraychb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking forward to being blog buddies! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello! I found your blog on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower and hoping you'll follow back :)
    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Heading over to your blog now. :)

      Delete
  5. I love OREO !!! <3
    anyway, I've followed your blog. mind to follow me back? <3

    come and see my blog,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see another Oreo lover! Thanks for the follow... off to check out your blog now! :)

      Delete
  6. Oooo love these posts. And Nutella. And your blog.

    I'm your newest follower!

    http://missjoandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) Going to check out your blog now!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!