Anyway. Remember how in my last post I was talking about what a baby I am and how I'm still afraid of the dark and all that?
Well, now I'm afraid of another new thing.
It's zombies. And I was going to put up a picture of one just now, but then I Google Image searched "The Walking Dead" and nearly threw my laptop across the room and hid under my sheets. Because apparently while I sit here typing about how terrified I am of the zombies in this show, I somehow didn't realize that if I searched for a picture of one to put on my blog, I'd have to see those zombies that I'm so terrified of all over again.
And also, I just can't have that kind of horror on my blog. Too too scary for me.
But anyway. If you haven't seen this show, here is what you need to know about it:
- Scary zombies
- Zombies that chase you
- Zombies that eat you
- Zombies that are scary
- Zombies that make weird gurgly dead noises
- Zombies that can live even if they don't have legs
- Zombies are scary
- You might need a man to protect you from the tv. Hopefully you have one of those.
- If you are afraid of the dark... your life is pretty much over.
- Zombies are yucky and gross.
- I hope the Zombie Apocalypse never ever happens ever EVER.
- If you see a Zombie, run away. Don't shoot it. Because more zombies will come and then you will DIE.
- Zombies in large numbers might eat your horse.
- Zombies are the most horrible things ever
- Boyfriend says that zombies are not real, and he keeps reminding me that they can't get me because they don't exist. But they looked pretty real in that episode I watched, and how is Boyfriend going to know if the Zombie Apocalypse is starting tomorrow and zombies are going to start existing?
- If you are me, you should probably never watch that show again. Even if you want to know if the people survive the zombie attacks and find their families and stuff. Because there are zombies in this show. And you are so scared of them you almost cried, remember?
There, I think that's a pretty good list.
Basically my point is that I'm a big baby. And if you aren't a big baby, maybe you'll think the zombies are cool. And maybe you'll like this show. Maybe it will be your new obsession. Maybe you will dress up as one of the zombies for Halloween (if you do, pretty pretty please don't come to my apartment unless you want to see me cry. I'm not joking).
All I can say is that it's a good thing that Boyfriend bought me a giant teddy bear this summer to protect me from the zombies.
Have you ever watched The Walking Dead?
What are you afraid of?