Friday, April 6, 2012

yesterday it was 52 degrees. today it is 28.

Yesterday, I woke up to the beautiful sound of birds chirping in the trees.

...Okay, so I woke up to my alarm.

But there were birds chirping in the trees, so I wasn't totally lying.

It doesn't matter how I woke up. Just know that I did. And when I did, I looked out the window, and it looked like this:


It was beautiful. It was sunny. It was the kind of weather I wanted to marry for time and all eternity and then live happily ever after because a man could never compare to that kind of exquisite-ness.












Today, no birds welcomed my return to consciousness. No, the birds were all dead. Smothered. Tortured and ruined.

Well, maybe not quite. I don't know where they went.

But for all intents and purposes, the birds were not chirping.

So I looked out my window, and it looked like this:
















So then I looked like this:













But I was willing to deal with it. I was willing to forgive the fates for hating me. I really was. I'm a forgiving person. I don't hate.



...Until I saw this:




Then my emotions were raging in a violent swirl of darkness.

So I decided that I was emo enough to write poetry.


Here it is:


Ode to Crappy


Snow.
So sucky.
You suck worse than anything
Ever
In the world.
I hope you die.
And just so you know,
when you do
I won't even come
To your sucky funeral.
Because you suck
Too much.



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!