Tuesday, March 6, 2012

so call me maybe?

I have a confession to make. I like teeny-bopper music. It's true. I'm not ashamed of it either.

My roommate Kara (who happens to be my THIRD roommate with that name) introduced me to this song, and I am in love with it. I don't know why. Maybe because it makes me feel like I live in a world full of rainbows and candy.


You love it, don't you?

Well, my songs aren't like that. But maybe they should be. Who knows? But I wrote another one last night! Now I just need to work out the chords to go along with it.

Also, my roommate came up with the perfect name for my guitar. Leila. Yep, that's definitely her name. And I'm going to use it.

In other news, these are my top ten favorite things about today:

1-Limeade
2-Grape Nuts
3-Spring Fever weather
4-Evening class cancelled
5-the sky. right now.
6-Kismet
7-Free dinner
8-text messages from Mom
9-lip-syncing to my ipod in public. I am not ashamed of this either.
10-Caramel apples

Don't you love how nearly half of those things are food? And I was trying to control myself. Otherwise all ten would have been food and you would have had a nice list of the things I've eaten today.

I'm going to go be productive. Maybe.

Go watch that video again... You know you want to.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I love your comments, and try my best to respond to every one!